Sunday, October 13, 2013

Summer 2013 in Pictures

Summer went W A Y too fast.  So here is a quick re-cap in pictures.  Like I said, I feel like I've been so busy with four kids, homeschool, and life that my life is a blur most days.  Therefore, I take as many pictures as I can to, hopefully, experience the craziness again with the beautiful light of hindsight and with uninterrupted joy.
 


 
A future in plumbing perhaps?  (giggle.)
 
 
Summer, sweaty trail run.
 
 
Golfing with my favorite three-year-old.  And his raisins.
 
 
This kid is so much cooler than I am.
 
 
And better at golf.
 
 
Even the butterflies want to hang out with him.
 
 
When golfing, I spend a lot of time like this and
Mathias entertains himself by capturing the moment(s).
 
 
And he gets worn out after the long afternoon in the sun.
 
 
But, oh my goodness, do I want to live in this moment forever.  My heart is with this sweet-cheeked, fun-loving, tender-hearted fire-ball.
 
 
Vacation Bible School kick-off night!!!
 



 
Belle and her spot by the pool.  This girl wants to be in control. 
The little boy is our friend, Henry.  (He's like family)
 
 
And he happens to be Mathias' best bud.  They are exactly 6 months apart in age.  I love their young little friendship.
 
 
This is where I wanted to be all summer.  Right. Here.
 
 
I L O V E this picture!
 
 
And this one totally cracks me up.
 
 
Quiet, restful, brother moments.
 
 
Bellie started rolling at about seven or eight months.  This girl wanted to move!
 
 
At my dad's.
 
 
On the tractor!
 
 
Setting up for the fireworks display!
 
 
Malachi playing with his cousin Everett. 
 

 
'Hat.' Officially, this is Belle's first intentional word.  Grandpa works wonders with his hands-on learning approach.
 

 
She does not like to have the hat taken away.
 
 
Aaaand she's happy again!
 
 
Fishing!
 
 
Sisters and their babies!
 
 
Power move.
 
 
We could spend hours out here.  And we do.
 
 
Swim class with friends!
 
 
Beautiful night walking back to the truck after the Rochester Honkers game.
 
 
Park extra!

No comments: